Don’t you just feel great when you walk into a mall store and all the sales clerks are welcoming and smiling at you? You feel like everyone is so nice and they all see you as the truly great person that you are….Don’t be fooled! They hear that jingle in your pockets and they want to put it in theirs. Here are some tips on how to hold onto your hard earned money.
100- The less you go out, the less you’ll spend. Think about where you’re going to spend your day and what will likely happen. Put all your loose change and extra dollars in a cookie jar and add a wish list in there too.
Savings opportunities are always available and it is up to us to seek them out. Be proactive in your spending and consider all options before making a purchase.
Tips for More Savings:
A quick and easy way to add to your finances is to search for rebates and discounts. I never buy anything unless it’s 50% off the sale price. It’s easily accomplished by sticking to the clearance section of most websites. Sites like Ebates permit me to get cash back on my purchase, view updated discount codes and I can also usually get free shipping. Ebates works hand in hand with merchants and gives you a percentage of cash back from your purchase. Cash back ranges between 1%-10%. You get $10.00 instantly for signing up and it’s an invaluable tool.
- Ibotta Instantly claim $10.00 just for signing up through The Rising Damsel. Ibotta will pay out as soon as you reach $20.00. Which is really easy to do with their platform. Simply unlock rebates for items you would have bought anyways, snap a picture of the receipt, get paid. Unlocking rebates is as simple as answering a couple of product questions or taking a poll.
- Swagbucks Browse the app, watch videos, take surveys, play games. There’s a $5.00 bonus through The Rising Damsel. *Protip* Best way to spend your Swagbucks is on $5.00 Amazon gift cards they are only 450 points, and cheaper in comparison to other offers.
- Perhaps the most well-known survey company available American Consumer Opinion. ACOP is a reliable source for surveys, product trials and test advertising. Surveys on American Consumer Opiniontake less than 10 minutes to complete. Easy to knock out a few on any commute.
If you have access to Amazon food delivery service, it’s worth the effort to do a cost analysis. Things to consider: gas, your time and purchase cost (which all add up). With AmazonFresh food delivery, you can skip the physical shopping hassle, avoid the lines and save money by not being tempted by impulse buying. Amazon Guarantees delivery within 2 hours. With Amazon’s recent acquisition of Whole Foods, I foresee even more healthy options and product availability. The monthly fee is now $14.99 for unlimited deliveries as a standalone, and only $10.99/ month with Prime. If you aren’t already a Prime or AmazonFresh member it can add seriously valuable time back into your life.
Wants Part 2?!
Ready to start your own blog? Starting a blog was the best thing that I ever did for myself. I hope to inspire each of you to find your own creative outlet and become financially independent. Check out these posts to get you started:
- Start a WordPress blog with Bluehost will walk you through an easy setup.
- Ultimate Tips and Widgets for Monetization for immediate results.
By implementing these tips you will increase your financial stability considerably. Wouldn’t it be great to not worry if the car breaks down? Keep more money in your wallet and avoid all the pick-pockets out there tempting you with things you don’t need.
What has your family done that has saved you a considerable amount of money? Do you find that it’s easier to save for a specific item or live a cheaper lifestyle? I’d love to hear what you’ve done to save.
Let’s Connect! Follow my blog with Bloglovin or find me ‘The Rising Damsel’ on Pinterest. If you are looking for a free Tailwind Tribe try The Rising Damsel’s brand new one: Promote Your Blog – A Rising Damsel Tribe. Share these tips with your friends, and hopefully you can start a saving circle for motivation.