Ready to see what worked and what didn’t for November? We made the most money yet! In this post I’m going to breakdown my traffic, revenue sources, and goals. These reports keep me on track during my journey of making money online. If you blog I highly suggest documenting your efforts!
Blogging is allowing me to stay in the comfort of my own home while I earn money and build an empire! You can earn extra income or even change your career with blogging!
Of course to earn a passive income with a blog you need to start your own blog! When you’re sick of the corporate world like I was, and need an out take it. Easy setup for your site can be found here: 15 Minute Quick Start to Hosting with Bluehost. Blogging can truly lead to a life you love.
What Was Accomplished in November?
Last month I was able to publish 3 blog posts
- Avoid These Job Busting Personality Traits
- 34 Fast and Easy Party Pleasers! Perfect for the holidays!
- Unique Saving Tips to Score Your Dream Purchase
Views: 5,937 / 3,136
Total Blog Views: 17,383 / 20,478
This month I focused on persistence. After eight months of blogging I am seeing some fantastic results thanks to Pinterest and consistently sharing on social media. Persistence is the name of the game. Without it you can’t succeed. If you do anything on a consistent basis you will see results. No matter how small you will see results. Don’t ever give up, you never know how close you were if you quit.
Social Media Goals:
- Pinterest Goal 1,722. SUCCESS! From 1,571 to 1,751 Tailwind automated pinning gives me so much more time to work projects that will actually benefit my blog. Follow me on Pinterest and feel free to message me at anytime with Pinterest questions. Join my Connect and Share Group Board, it’s an active board with great repin rates, use it to grow your own following. My goal is to reach 1,900 followers this month.
- Instagram Goal 450. SUCCESS! I went from 428 to 451 followers on Instagram. I always follow back. Find me on Instagram.This month my goal will be 480.
- Twitter. Goal 300. Failed! I went from 247 to 269 followers. Twitter is my favorite place to share great content since it’s so easy to retweet posts. My goal will be to hit 300 for December. Find me on Twitter so I can retweet you.
- Facebook Page Follows. Goal 350. SUCCESS! From 279 to 361 follows. I would love it if you joined the facebook page here: Facebook Page. There’s also an amazing Facebook Group you can join called Connect and Share to share your blog daily with an awesome group of people who are interested in your content! My goal will be 400 followers.
- Blog Subscribers. Goal 275. Failed! From 212 to 259 subscribers!!!!!Subscribe today! Get every little bit of the content I created for your growth. Unlimited freebies, tips and blog giveaways. My goal is to get 300 followers.
Don’t make blogging more difficult that it needs to be! Grab my Social Media Scorecard. This scorecard will allow you to track your posts on 7+ social media accounts. Make sure you’re sharing enough and track what happens when you do! Get all of the free resources to grow your blog in The Rising Damsel’s free library. It can be difficult to share and build your social media while you’re trying to pump out new content. I made something to help myself and to help you, subscribe in the right column for access.
- Quit Playing. Success! This month using BoardBooster’s free trial and Tailwind I automated my Pinterest account. It’s been an absolute dream to not worry about having enough pins for the next day. Boardbooster built-in a lot of my secret tricks, so I’m happy to see that my sneaky ways will be easier. To get more details on how I post to social media check out the Aggressive Guide to Social Media.
- Finish My Library. Success! I always wondered how bloggers provided freebies to those who are already signed up for their blog. What do you do? Re-subscribe to get the newest printable? My solution was to create a library so that everyone would always have access to everything that The Rising Damsel offers. Now, at any time you can print off a new Social Media Scorecard, or see my newest guide to bring you more traffic! Subscribe to the blog in the right column to get access to the library today.
- Guest Post Submission Page Creation. Success! If you want to guest post on my page I would love it! In the upcoming weeks I will have everything set up for submissions. Guest posting, and having people post on your page is an awesome opportunity for growth on both fronts.
Blog Income Breakdown
- Chitika: $2.09
- Shareasale Tailwind Sign Up: $6.10 My favorite Shareasale affiliates are: Tailwind, ModCloth, PicMonkey. Shareasale has so many brands that I trust and support. Check them out to see who you can support and earn from today.
- CJ.com Stitch Fix Subscriber: $25.00. Have you heard? Stitch Fix is offering their services with NO consultation fee. That means you get to try it out for free, and get a bunch of clothes delivered to your door. Plus free returns on anything you don’t keep. It’s a great way to create new outfit looks for your blog 😉 and take fashion risks without the bang to your wallet. If you’re a fashion blogger, Stitch Fix is a dream. Outfits of the day delivered to your house? Perfect.
- Ebates sign up: $25.00 Taking the initiative to save is just as important as it is to be proactive about how much you spend.
- Ebates Rebates: $30.76. I can’t believe that I was able to save $30.76 on just 2 purchases!
- Ibotta Savings: $3.25. I love getting cash-back on everyday purchases.
Grand Total: !$92.20! Thanks to Blogging and Saving
Ebates Shout Out! Retail stores are in trouble guys, and they are pulling out all the stops for the holidays. I’ve never seen so many 10% and above rebates. Ebates updates their links and savings before other sites, and help makes spending more enjoyable when you know you’re getting money back.
I’m obsessed with savings and guess what! You are rebated on your SUBTOTAL with Ebates. This means that you can STACK YOUR DISCOUNTS!
For instance on one of my purchases there was a 10% rebate, so I received $20 back for a subtotal purchase of $200. Except at the time the website was also offering 20% cash back plus free shipping. In the end I received a $20 rebate on a purchase that cost me around $160. Yes, that means you receive cashback on money you don’t actually spend. Check out Ebates now, if you don’t you’re just leaving money on the table! You will also receive $10 just for getting started through The Rising Damsel. Get your $10.00 and sign up today.
- Post 1 Guest Post. I would love to finally feature a guest post this month. Relinquishing some control feels weird, but I know it will give me more time to guest post for other blogs. The contribution guidelines will be up shortly and I would absolutely love it if you considered a guest posting on The Rising Damsel.
- Work on my Affiliate Marketing strategy. I started to create pins specifically for my affiliate products. This has been scary and exciting, it’s my hope that I will have 10 different pins for affiliate links by the end of the month.
- Kick Pinterest’s Butt. Ever since Pinterest removed repin numbers, my strategy feels too haphazard. I depended on repinning quality content based on high repin numbers. I wish I had more to look at than analytics when reviewing my pins. If it was up to me Pinterest would put the dang repin numbers back, but it doesn’t seem like that will happen. If you have any secret knowledge on what’s going on behind the scenes at Pinterest, please clue me in!
- Add to Free Library. Now that the free library is up it’s time to fill it with even more freebies. Free stationery will be going up soon and the first one is titled “cat kaleidoscope”. Don’t miss that plus all the other wonderful opportunities for growth and organization available in the library.
- Boost my Facebook Group Board – Connect and Share Blogging to Success. Facebook has been an awesome factor in my growth. To provide that for my readers I created the group board with daily opportunities for sharing, and the community has been beyond great.
- Begin work on my PHR recertification and creating my first teachable lesson. Big plans to say the least, these will be in the works for several months.
When I wake up to work on my blog early in the morning, or when I’m up late at night just to post something… I’m happy. Genuinely happy. The dedication to your art is the most important part! If you stop you can never succeed.
I hope to inspire you to find your own creative outlet. If you’re ready to jump into blogging I suggest you read my post Start a WordPress blog with Bluehost. You can take the first step to starting something great with a cheap outlet that turns into a full-time career.
Would you like some lifestyle tips before you go? You’ll love these!
What steps have you made toward proactive lately? Let me know so I can cheer you on! Every step is a step towards financial independence and we are all worth it. There are lots of freebies and perks on their way. Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest. I’d love to help spread your content. Together we will be great.
Be sure and pin this post if you found it helpful! I would love it if you subscribed to the blog in the right column. Much love and success till next time.